Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Christmas Eve

I am running late for what is sure to be a very busy day at The Wine Country but I wanted to take a quick second to wish everyone a happy, healthy wine soaked holiday. I have been so wrapped up, (pun intended) in the craziness of last minutes shoppers….and caught in my own seventh ring of hell…did not even start shopping until day before yesterday, oh the horror, (So never putting myself through that again, first time I ever waited this long, turns out….suckie plan!) that I have had no time to post but I felt like I would be remiss not to take a second to send my very warm wishes for this holiday.


A very heartfelt, “thank you for reading” and from my family, The Wine Country and my dinky coffee table perch from which I pound away, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!

No comments: