Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Just Sayin'



So while recovering from my back injury and some questionable pasta…(should have known better. “Oh this smells funny, but okay”…I deserve it I know) I anxiously awaited game one of Lakers vs Rockets…..
Um, what the hell?
So I had to switch from watching



To watching…




Well…um, (sighing) I will suffer through.


Dhani Jones on the Travel Channel, a show where an American NFL player travels the globe and takes part in various sports around the world.

I so thought this guy was some lunkhead but I could not have been more wrong. Charming, smart, sincere and down to try anything totally unfamiliar with respect and an impish longing to learn…me thinks we should get Mr. Da-Hotie into wine.

5 comments:

Carl said...

**ahem**

;)

Samantha Dugan said...

C'mon dude....you have your Padma I get my Da-hotie

Carl said...

Padma? Who is this Padma of which you speak? Heh.

Samantha Dugan said...

You know....the woman that sold out and did the cheesy Carl's Jr. ad...THAT Padma

Carl said...

ouch.