Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kicking In The Old Gag Reflex



I so wish this was a joke...I had to go to the website where I learned that these cones of happiness are available in different sizes, everything from snack size to "serious meals"...seriously? I'm totally picturing a giant cone that you have to hold between your thighs while you burry your face in eggy, pizza, carmalized apple goodness. Speaking of which...if you are going to list your, "favorite flavors" for the sake of those with a weak tummy, let's NOT use the, "which one of these things is not like the other" method...(gagging).

Flavors As They Are Listed On The Website:

Bacon, Egg & Cheese

BBQ Chicken

Beef Chili

Beef Fajita

BLT

Carmalized Apple

Cheesecake

Chicken Fajita

Chocolate Mousse

Ham & Cheese

Ham, Egg & Cheese

Hawaiian Pizza

Margherita Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

Pulled Pork

Roast Beef

Sausage Pizza

Spinach

Teriyaki Chicken

Western Egg


I know my ABC's guys, maybe the egg stuff with the egg stuff...too much to ask?

You want a single or a double?

5 comments:

Ron Washam said...

My Gorgeous Samantha,

I have a nasty swine flu, but, well, that hasn't stopped me from a daily order of Pulled Pork.

You bring out the best in me.

I love you

Your HoseMaster

Samantha Dugan said...

Ron My Love,
Might you mean the, "beast" in you?
Kisses all over your sick-e-poo face.

Michael Hughes said...

Those things made me vomit on my keyboard.

Samantha Dugan said...

Michael,
No lie, I did gag when I was reading through the list of flavors...just freaking nasty.

John M. Kelly said...

"Pulled pork"... [snerf] makes me giggle every time - sort of like saying "bung hole."

But seriously, going down that list I think I recognize at least a few that have been served in little cones as amuses bouche at French Laundry (I kid, Thomas, I kid!).