Monday, June 29, 2009

Missing You.....



The silence of my home this afternoon left me alone with my thoughts, the quiet sounds of the world outside doing little to pull me out of my head, little to stop the flashing scenes…my memories of you dropping before me like faded snapshots landing on the coffee table. My mind stained with the very real, intense remembrance of my all too brief time with you, my heart pounding when I close my eyes and let myself remember your smell, a smell unlike any other I had known…and a smell that has replaced my idea of what eroticism means….September



It is horrible for me when I begin to think of you, us, that night, the night I had you to myself for the first time….the way I had let myself think about it, but was sure it would never be, just thinking about that night and I become consumed, lost in a hedonistic swirl of aroma and faded snapshots……September

I busy myself with the chores of real life, wiping the counters, cleaning the floors, but in my feverish scrubbing of dusty corners and titillating memories, I find myself once again, short of breath with beads of sweat rolling down my back. I let my teeth dig into my bottom lip and long for a way to rid myself of this power you have, long for a cloth powerful enough to wash myself clean of you. My body grows tired, as if the mere aching, remembering and longing is draining every ounce of resistance, resilience and strength…..yet I still, miss you.





No matter how far away you are, how many months pass, for me….you are the single sexiest, debilitating memory, aroma, flavor that I have ever had. Clos Rougeard Saumur Blanc ($64.99) cannot wait until…..September.


8 comments:

Ron Washam, HMW said...

My Darling Gorgeous Sam,

You tossed aside that cloth that wiped the sensual sweat from that magnificent body and I swept it up and wore it like a backwards burqa all day, inhaling your pheromones and the sweet perfume of Vintage Dugan. Now I am addicted. I wear women things on my head all day yearning for one to recapture that ineffable fragrance, that essence of Sam, that seductive and sexual aroma that makes my heart pound, my hands quiver, my colon beg for a cleaning. If this is love, and it is, love for you is frightening but exhilarating, brand new but here since the birth of time, risky but craptacular.

Your beauty is the beauty of the month of May, my wit is thirty days short of...September.

Your HoseMaster

PS--I think you cured my ED.

Samantha Dugan said...

Ron My Hose Master,
Only you could flatter me and still work in colon cleaning and craptacular, (for the record I prefer craptastic) which of course is why I adore you!
Cured the ED huh? Must be all the French wine....wink

Nancy Deprez said...

er.... okay... you know that feeling when you walk in on two people making out??

:::back quickly out of room and close door:::

LOL kidding

Samantha Dugan said...

Nancy,
You know, (better than most) that I almost NEVER get flirted with...my little Hose Master nibbles are fun.
Plus I think I know you well enough to know that, while you may back out of the room...you would leave the door open a crack (giggle)

Ron Washam, HMW said...

Oh, it's OK, Nancy, you can stay... Do I have to put my pants back on?

Ron Washam, HMW said...

My Darling Gorgeous Sam,

When a woman is so satisfying and delicious, little nibbles is all a HoseMaster's heart can stand. But I'm working my way up to big mouthfuls!

A kiss goodnight is all I ask.

Nancy Deprez said...

Hee hee, flirting is good. Yes, I would probably leave the door a little open..... you know, for the air, air is good..... :)

Nancy Deprez said...

Um also I think you get flirted with! :) Silly boys!