Monday, July 27, 2009

Scenes From DMB Big Whiskey & The Groo Grux



Shake Me Like A Monkey


The thing I like most about you
Is the way you
Do that thing I like about you.
I I I can’t stop thinking bout you
Yeah yeah yeah
Why would I want to.
I like my coffee with toast and jelly
But I’d rather be licking from your back to your belly
I I I think I’m going to
.



Spaceman

Probably get it wrong much as I get it right
But I got it right woman
When I caught your eye.
What I remember most about that night is
I love the way you move.
I love the way you love me
I love the way you move.




Seven


Baby when I think about you
All I wanna do
Is be by your side…take a little ride.
Woman please please
I’m in your possession
Wanna drink it wanna drink it
Let me go let me go
Down down down down.
Woman I am your possession
And you are my obsession
Reel me in
Reel me in
Dark little place
She lets me go.




Damn Mr. Dave Matthews….damn, so diggin the new CD. If I were a weaker woman it might even make me feel all funny in my girly bits, but I'm all bad ass and shit, so...um, purrrrr.

No comments: