Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dude.....

More shit we don't need.

From the website http://www.thebeerbelly.com/




The Winerack every girls best friend!Turn an A cup in to double Ds AND sport your favorite beverage for yourself and your friends! Better than a Boob Job and Cheaper Too! Not to mention the savings on over priced drinks.We developed The Winerack to “Fill Out” our product line if you will. The picture shown here is of our good friend Drea, who is NOT, no offense Drea, Well Endowed. Sporting the Winerack and Voila’ Drea’s giving Pamela Anderson a run for the money.Take a bottle of wine, a mixed drink or even a fifth of your favorite hard stuff to the movies, concerts, ball games, even PTA meetings. Sporting a rack that will turn heads and serving a beverage that will have guys standing in line for a sip of your secret stash!With simple blow into the tube it's easy to keep that full look even as you drink from your secret stash.

Features
Very comfortable sports bra available in versitile black.
Polyurathane bladder holds over 750ml or 25oz. of your favorite beverage.
Drinking tube long enought to route as you wish.
Easy to use on/off valve to control the flow.
Small Size best for 32A thru 34B. See
Tech Specs for sizing chart.
Design optimized for smaller cup sizes



& For Him




The Beerbelly Deluxe

The BeerBelly + One Step Cleanser + Pleasure Extender (Hot/Cold Pack)

Makes the Perfect Gift!!

The Beerbelly brings Freedom to the Beverage! Now you can drink WHAT you want, WHEN you want, WHERE you want, with no hassles and for less money! What more could you ask for? Now you can drink your favorite beverage at the movies, the ballgame, on the plane, anywhere, YOU DECIDE!

Features
Deluxe Kit Includes the BeerBelly, 1 Step Cleanser, and Pleasure Extender Hot/Cold Pack (Specifically designed for The BeerBelly).
Pays for itself in less than 2 uses! Now you can take up to 80oz. of your favorite beverage wherever you go... Even where "they" don't want you to! The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a beerbelly, and stays cold for hours!



For Both

8 comments:

Steve Heimoff said...

I want all 3.

Samantha Dugan said...

Steve,
And what cup size are you wearing now a day?

Romes said...

Sam! Welcome to champagne Thursday! Ooooo eeee, Pierre and I are becoming FAST friends. Would it be wrong of me to drink the whole bottle myself????? :-)

It is DELICIOUS, smelled like buttery toasted almonds and oh boy is the taste just GORGEOUS... buttery, caramely, luscious and so beautiful.

I LOVE IT - thank you SO much, just wish we could be sharing it together!!! Thinking of you and hoping you are having your own great champagne thursday!

Romes said...

BTW, my email is jlroma7@gmail.com if you want to reach me directly...

Mark said...

lol wine rack now that's pretty funny.

Thanks for the blog entry it made both my wife and I laugh.

Samantha Dugan said...

Jess,
Hey can I call you Jess? Just has that "cool chick" vibe to it, all androgynous and junk, "Jess and Sam are drinking Champagne together"...hmmmm?
I know Pierre very well, if he offers you a moustache ride make sure you get another glass first...trust me on this. I'm so glad you love it, tis one of my favorites...simply delicious. Now that I know what you like I will know what we will drink next time you come to town! Gonna email you in a minute, not quite as trusting as you with the whole putting of the email out there for all 7 of my readers to see just yet, I'm shy and stuff!

Mark,
Always glad to make a couple laugh, even better when I'm not doing it naked, Gawd, that's the worst. Wish I had made it up but it is real...stunning. Thanks for posting!

Tessa said...

Didn't I show you this when I worked at WC? I remember this from a loooong time ago...so silly!

Samantha Dugan said...

Hey Tesser,
Have you any idea how many brain cells I have killed since you last worked at The Wine Country?! C'mon girlie...if you did show it to me I don't remember it but those things are just awesome.