Friday, July 9, 2010

Melted....




Heading out the door to have dinner with some loved ones before my trip and I just happened to check my blog email.....melted.

I will not out you as you mentioned that you have your reasons for not posting comments but I have to tell you hearing, "You are right, you are not a writer you're a drug. I'm addicted and cannot stop checking to see if you have a new post up"....well that made my week.

Thank you
Seriously I melted and now I am hoping I can find some time this evening so you have something to read.
Needed that in the worst way!
Giant Hugs
Sam

7 comments:

Ron Washam said...

My Gorgeous Samantha,

I know that many people find HoseMaster to be a drug too.

Ambien.

You're the most talented writer in the wine blog world. Stop forgetting that.

I love you!

Your HoseMaster

Samantha Dugan said...

Ron My Love,
HoseMaster is Nitrous. I love it and you!

You know how freaking insecure I am kid, just my nature so when someone new speaks up it is a nice shot in the arm. You are too sweet and giving with your praise baby but your overwhelming support, (yours and many others) feeds me so....thank you.

TWG said...

Is this the TN trip?

Samantha Dugan said...

TWG,

It is and Louisville too!

TWG said...

Enjoy your trip and post when you get back.

Chris said...

Sam,

May your trip be filled with joy and love.

If you get a chance, say Hi to Tom Johnson from Louisville Juice.

Samantha Dugan said...

TWG,
Thank you so much and if I find time I might just be posting from the road.

Chris,
Meeting him on Thursday if you can believe that. Thanks for the well wishes and just knowing that at some point I will have my son's arms around me...already full of joy.