Saturday, March 2, 2013

Back In Baby's Arms






Fuck, I remember this
The way I feel when I’m with you
My resistance and strength nothing in the face of you
Yeah, I remember this…

Your fingers, long and lean brushing against my forearms, gripping my wrists
Giving me just the amount of tug I need to undig my heels
Open my heart
Oh yeah, I remember this



My heart racing with fear
My heart racing with want
My heart racing, full speed with pleasure
This? Yeah I remember this….

With you
Somehow I find the will
The need
The overwhelming willingness to get lost
In you

Skin pulling tight
Mouth wet
Wide
Open…



Yeah, I remember you....welcome home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... I'm so ready for rosé

Samantha Dugan said...

lbcholly,
You will be happy to hear that so far the 2012s I've had are far better than the past 3 vintages...that or I am super ready this year. Either way, some truly lovely stuff on its way!