Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome Home




God I missed you
So nice to have you home
Where you belong
Here with me

I think you ought to know
Be made to fully understand
Just how evocatively you affect me
How simply thinking about
Remembering
Indulging in
Feeding on
My time with you
Can make me feel like there are soft fingertips slipping across my exposed shoulders
Then slowly down the center of my back



Eyes closed
Our first meeting
Travelling fingertips
Breath sucked violently deep into my chest
Back arching
Bending
Aching for more

The sense of comfort I find in your gentle
Wild
Timeless
Feral
Unpolished nature

The unyielding sense of urgency when I think of having you
You
Again

God I missed you
Welcome home




Slipping clandestinely out my screen
Past closed doors and windows
The sound of my own breath syncing with the patter of my bare feet
Fingertips
The stream and its soothing gurgle
My heart thumping in my ears
Head pounding with memories

My lips finally open
My tongue saturated with you
Fingertips
My warm soft hands changing you
My throat and heart open
The stream
The moon
Us

Once again dancing beneath Our Moon
What a fabulous night for a moon dance
With you
My Love….



Welcome Home
I missed you

13 comments:

TWG said...

Usually you fill us in at the end. Carl?

Thomas said...

Carl,

Could it be the Vaucleus?

Samantha Dugan said...

TWG,
I included a picture silly.

Thomas,
Twas that fantastically brilliant Grenache...so freaking sexy. We are getting 3 more cases after being out for a bit, the knowing it was coming inspired me to pop the cork and be seduced by the bottle I had been hoarding.

Samantha Dugan said...

Or should I say, seduce me again. Cannot wait until the next time and the next and the next....

Anonymous said...

The way you describe the wine makes me want to buy a whole case to keep me company during the long, cold nights...

vickibarkley said...

You can expect me to come in and help you out with that!

Samantha Dugan said...

Another Day of Crazy,
Wine can often be a more attentive and complete lover than people. If you think you want a couple I can hold them for you, an $18.00 bottle of seduction is such a wicked deal.

Vicki,
Oh I knew you would....

Val said...

Want.

Charlie Olken said...

The seductive powers of Grenache. Funny thing is that seductive Grenache has some of the sensual texture found in CA Pinots.

I will have to ply you with some when come up here. Or maybe I will make an appearance down your way soon.

TWG said...

Couldn't read the label

Samantha Dugan said...

Valerie,
Fuck, me too. So sexy.

Charlie,
Ply away love, I would love to taste wines that you think would move me....better yet WITH you, or with you and Ron, that would be a dream come true.

Should you make it down my way I will be waiting, with knee pads and a bottle of Pastis!

TWG,
Yeah it is kind of a crappy picture. It is 2007 Domaine de Tours Vin de Pays de Vaucluse and made by the same brilliant hands that bring us Chateau Rayas so it is no wonder the wine is spellbinding.

Do Bianchi said...

such great writing... once, when I got to hang with him and open some killer bottles, Jay McInerny and I joked about how we'd rather write a poem about a given wine rather than a TN. Samantha, wow, your writing is so exquisite, so powerful... I cannot conceal that I thoroughly enjoy your blog... great stuff...

Samantha Dugan said...

Jeremy,
So sweet kid, thank you so much. Please don't conceal it darlin' I'm a blogger, I need love.